1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wire fans, I have good news and a little name-dropping.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jason_whitlock, Oct 17, 2006.

1. I met Cutty from the Cut (actor Chad Coleman) today. This could lead to some really good information about The Wire. I didn't ask any spoilers today and I don't know if I will. I'm just gonna try to milk this into an invitation to the set and a chance to meet David Simon and Ed Burns. And maybe a night of drinking with Bunk and McNulty. "Jimmmmmmmyyyyyy!"

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

fanboy looser.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Man that guy's character gets some great poon ops.

4. Dedo

Dedo Member

Tell him to stay away from Spider's moms. No wonder he don't come around no more...

5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Hey, you know Cutty likes the ladies. I mean, he was locked up for a long time, and he ain't no angel.

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Got that right.

You met Cutty? Throw him a curveball and ask about him about that truck commercial he was in with Babe the Blue Ox.

And what does Cutty get more of...pie..or hair pie?

I'll be 13 in December.

7. Dedo

Dedo Member

I believe the proper response is:

"No, he ain't that."(/Michael)

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fuck that, ask him about that hooker from when he got his head up with the boys after he got out of the joint.

9. Stupid

Stupid Member

so, Jason, you never said, are you kin to Isaiah Whitlock?

10. Gold

Gold Active Member

Jason:
    I heard the actor was more excited about meeting you and that he wanted some inside information about SportsJournalists.com ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted