1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winter's hottest novel! Updated 12/21! Behold! A Christmas Miracle! Chapter 15!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jgmacg, Aug 2, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: The summer's hottest serialized dotcom novel!

Steely McBeam sez, "Chapter Two, Part Three" is up!"

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

jg - this is part that blew me away - when you introduced us to Dr. Egon Kreutzer and story line that follows.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Thanks, Boom!

In my first draft he was perfecting an emissions-free atomic motorhome for Goebbels. I think it's better now.

4. Boom_70

I have no doubt that Dr Kreutzer - if we ever got him focused could solve all of our energy problems. Maybe that can be our winter novel- "Egon on Ions"

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Yet another chunk of Chapter Two has gone up! A new villain is introduced! Evil! Sexy! More evil and more sexy than even Steely McBeam!

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Because Saturdays can always be 15% more fun, the latest installment of the SJ novel has been posted already. Download and print a copy and you can read it aloud at a picnic! Or have the kids read it to you while you mow the lawn, or clean the gutters! Fun!

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Sunday, August 13 - Now with 100% more Chapter Three! The Big Ragu debuts today in the Writers' Workshop! The SJ novel 2007 turns lyrically and inexorably toward beautifully rendered, skillfully limned oral sex!

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

jgmacg--Just when I hoped I knew everything about beautiful rendering and oral sex, I'm forced to admit that never once have I given a blowjob that led someone to sigh, 'baby, that was skillfully limned...'

Looked it up, I feel much better now.

9. Boom_70

as do I :p

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Blue Monday! Chapter Three, Part Two is up! Only one more day to the elegant graphic sex!

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Super Tuesday, and Chapter Three, Part Three, arrives. At last! Including the long-awaited, much-anticipated, endlesssly talked about, trabajo del soplo!

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Re: The summer's hottest serialized dotcom novel! Now with 100% more oral sex!

I wonder if we need to try this in another language. No one likes sloppo oral sex. I don't think.

Manana...the legendary Jake Throckmorton introduces us to the Tailgaters. Drive one.

Draft saved Draft deleted