1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winona goes shopping with a five-finger discount again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Light Fingers Ryder strikes again!

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/03/22/winona-ryder-accused-of-shoplifting-again/

“Winona had a bag full of stuff, but she set off the theft alarm when she left the store,” the store worker told the National Enquirer.

“When a security guard stopped her, he found makeup she had not paid for.”

When she was asked about the make-up, a wide-eyed Winona said: “I don’t know how that happened.”

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Pfft! And I thought the heroin-addled Shaun Ryder was the law-breaking one in the clan.

3. Obviously she's a klepto. You know how we can fix this problem? A judge should order her to be naked anytime she is in public.
    She couldn't steal then and EVERYONE wins.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I guess we've learned that being the darling pixie of the indy movie scene doesn't pay all that well.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

About as well as sportswriters get paid.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

You should be a judge my friend!

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This story is shakier than a Mexican space shuttle. It's not being reported anywhere else, even the equally sketchy entertainment BLOGS!

8. Dignan

Dignan Guest

I believe the technical term for this is, "a cry for help."

9. Flash

Flash Guest

NBC and ABC are now on the case. Citing the National Enquirer as the source of the news. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted