1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wimpiest athletes by sport

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

asshat, assclown or bobblehead are the preferred SportsJournalists.com putdowns.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Goddamn... gotta pull my backup keyboard again!

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Don't forget dicksnort and douchenozzle. Also dickhead -- BYH's favorite moniker.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Nothing like that Brett Favre asshat, though.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Yup, have heard 'bruised vagina' and 'bruised uterus.' Thought it was kind of funny. Will continue to use the word 'pussy' to describe weak-willed men, despite the protests of my board sisters. It fits too well.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

yes it does. no need to pussyfoot around the word.

And early returns indicate soccer players have the best sundresses.

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

No. I feel it's too sacred to be a common swear.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Ignoring any differences we've had, that was one of the funniest posts I've ever read. But you're still a prick.

9. Stupid

Stupid Member

I've always preferred "c u n t" over "pussy" even though they have seemingly different meanings. If you say it loud enough, you can shoehorn it into any definition you like.

10. Joey Harrington

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

A differing opinion:

[​IMG]

"I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me."

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

That is the greatest summation of soccer I've ever read...eventhough I have to be considered the odd-on favorite in the '06 SportsJournalists.com World Cup Pool.

Draft saved Draft deleted