1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Willie--OUT (Mets fire Randolph)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Brooklyn Bridge, Jun 17, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Vaccaro's one of my favorites. When I want New York baseball, I'll find his stuff. I actually spoke with one of his journalism professors a while ago, and he said, without question, Vaccaro was the best student he ever had.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now Omar is flirting with getting all emotional as he talks about firing the first black manager in NYC. For Christ's sake.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Omar needed to make a decision during this road trip. So he made it after the first game. One the mets won. OK then.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

If no one else was here, would that stop you from posting your every thought?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

34,747. What's that tell you, Sparky? :D

I'll shut up now.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You're just pissed because he's making it harder for you to catch him.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm more mad at the Mets. If things were going well for them, he'd have less material. Between 35 and 38 percent of what he types is anti-Mets propaganda. The other 62-65 is television, blogs and 80s hair bands.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

If the Mets were doing well I'd be posting 92-95 percent on television, blogs and 80s hair bands. I'd still have 34,748 posts. So just shut your fucking mouth, STEPHANIE. [/inside joke]

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

We'll always have Bobby V.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Fred Claire sings Willie's praises.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article_perspectives.jsp?ymd=20080617&content_id=2945897&vkey=perspectives&fext=.jsp

Draft saved Draft deleted