1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will he use his one phone call to report a score?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by e_bowker, Dec 15, 2010.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

So what? Story says he made restitution.

[/vick_07]

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Okay, sorry for the threadjack, but you really have to read the update on the bank robbery story I posted above.

http://mankatofreepress.com/bigstory/x1613329877/Update-Driver-unaware-of-robbery-plan

The young guy's mom is the old woman's landlord. Old woman is being evicted if she doesn't pay rent. She asks nice young man to drive her to the bank. He does. She goes in and robs it, then calmly walks back to the car. They drive back to town, he's a bit stunned when armed officers swarm them.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with Stacy's hair. At least it's not permed.

4. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I'm allergic to waffles

5. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

If he goes to Leavenworth he'll be chopped, smothered and covered.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Its website says the school is a member of the "Mississippi Association of Independant Schools." And it says it on at least two pages.
    In light of that, I can't say I'm surprised they failed to conduct a background check.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I'm disappointed. No pretty reporter this time.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at or be disturbed by the account though. Old lady might as well have needed a ride to the corner store to pick up milk.

Draft saved Draft deleted