1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wife: Lucas Glover is a pussy loser

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, May 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Brittnay Horschel.

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Come run away eyes

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Never thought of bail as a Mother's Day present.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

She's wife No. 2 and wasn't around for the U.S. Open cha-ching.

Story was wrong about who his playing partners were. He played with Dominic Bozzelli and Chad Campbell in the first two rounds and Johnny Vegas in the third.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Seriously, that scene was the first thing I thought of when I saw this story.

6. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

That story just kept going.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Since it’s every guy who has ever been in a relationship, that’s a big movement.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This sure is a narrow-minded prejudiced post for one known for trying to scold the rest of us for supposedly not being as enlightened as you on racial threads. Are you sure you want to negatively categorize people based upon an innate physical characteristic (ie. blonde hair) like this?

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    YankeeFan, LongTimeListener and JC like this.
  9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I have no dog in this fight, but I gotta tell you, this seems like a reach.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It’s not what it will get you it’s what it will get you out of.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Is it? Imagine that post with other innate physical traits besides "blonde" plugged in. Betcha wouldn't think it a reach then.

Besides, the whole premise upon which @qtlaw brought up the blonde thing is bullshit. He did so in response to a post about Glover leaving his first wife, cast it as if his big mistake was to leave his good "HS sweetheart" for a blonde. But turns out the first wife was also blonde:

[​IMG]

So whatever Glover's reason was for divorcing HS sweetheart and marrying crazy woman, it's clear hair color had nothing to do with it. So what was qt's real point in raising the physical trait in that context? ...other than to inadvertently reveal that he harbors prejudice against blondes and thought this an opportunity to sneak in a shot.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  12. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Another great Jared Leto performance.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted