1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Why We Cheat"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dick Whitman, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Yea, that's all part of it for me, too. That's what I mean about not being able to ever forget what they did. Because it is so many things to be angry about.

2. joe

joe Active Member

I have the EP but can't find the lyrics online. The Starkweathers -- not the Croatian band Starkweather -- put out a 5-song EP in the mid 1990s, and it contained a song called "One for Her, One for Him." It's about a guy finding his wife sleeping with his brother. He shotguns them both and has no regrets. "I'd do it agaaaain."

That's all I got on this subject.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I totally agree with this too.

So much lying goes into having an affair.

4. YankeeFan

Really? I'll bet you've been married for a long time.

I used to think the same way, but it's pretty much a requirement if you want to sleep with anyone younger than 30.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

As disgusting as this thread of the conversation is bound to get, I have to go with YF here. Now I haven't been on the market for more than a decade, but men groom nowadays. Everywhere.

I'm married, but I trim everywhere. Nose. Stray shoulder or back hair. Chest. And, yes, there.

I guess I can be kind of a dandy, but I'm very cognizant of not letting myself go just because I'm married.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I know I'm getting old, because my first thought was "not worth it."

7. YankeeFan

Nose hairs are the fucking worst. Mine grow from the very, very edge of the nose, so I've got to stay on them like crazy.

And, yeah, odd tangent for a "brand" thread.

8. YankeeFan

Oh, this isn't the "brand" thread, is it?

Oh well. They've each taken odd turns.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Not that there's any need to concern myself with the under-30s or all but one over-30, but...no. farking, way. Then again, I think the hairless look on women ain't all that, either

10. YankeeFan

I'm going to try to make this my last post on the subject, but...

I like it either way on a woman. In fact, if I've had it all one way for a while, the other option is a nice change of pace. the last gf sort of alternated looks, which was nice.

And, the thing is, while it's very odd at first, as a guy, it does look better when it's trimmed up. It just does.

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Why don't I cheat? One, because I don't have the time or energy for it, two, because my father-in-law is a gun collector and his garage looks like a Hell's Angels clubhouse. THAT is a pretty good deterrent.

12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

My brother-in-law works with juvenile delinquents and he knows those choke holds that Are supposed to be forbidden. He also has a good 40 pounds on me.

I wonder what Boots would think of this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted