1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHY THE HELL!?!?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SuperflySnuka, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Billy Monday

Billy Monday Member

any so-called journalists who constantly go out of their way to cuddle up to athletes and celebrities by using cutie-pie nicknames and always defending them are, by definition, sissies.
    Do you think Kobe Bryant or Kevin Garnett give three craps about some writer, no matter who he is? They wipe their butts with people like that. When he's not around, they joke about how they've got people like him wrapped around their knuckle.

2. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

I think hate that results in violence or murder is different and something Hardaway said he was strongly against in his interview with Scoop. My point was that if Hardaway sees homosexuality as a sin or immoral as someone else on this board said they did, then it would be unfair to ask him to equate that with being black. I don't think anyone in their right mind would say being black was a sin or a choice, but do say and think that about homosexuality (although I happen to diagree with that stance). In no way do I think violence against anyone for any reason is acceptable, regardless of belief.

Draft saved Draft deleted