1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why must men's room be so nasty?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Only at SportsJournalists.com.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Seriously, it's not like you even have to touch the handle to flush it -- that's why God invented feet.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not true. Wenalway is an ongoing discussion of shitty rooms...

4. healingman

healingman Guest

I'm wrapping up my first (and yes, friends, my last) stint as a convenience store/gas station flunky and ... well ... I gotta give it to the women's bathroom.

A co-worker of mine went into clean the women's toilet one night and came running out. She went outside and almost puked. Apparently, someone had gone in the women's toilet, took a crap all around the seat and inside the john and it had crusted up.

Tell me: If "growler" is the term used for men's poop, then what's the one for women?

Just wondering ...

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Which is why you tp the seats at the places that don't provide the covers.

6. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the station might need to clean the crapper a bit more often. I don't want to imagine how long it takes for No. 2 to "crust up."

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I can't believe this isn't the Larry Craig thread... where is it?

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sports and News.

The reason women's bathrooms are more disgusting is because most women hover when using a public toilet, where as most dudes cover the toilet in tp and sit down and let it fly.
    At least that is what I deduced from cleaning bathrooms for 2 1/2 years at the grocery store I worked at.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

House of Blues -- awesome bathrooms.

Now, Borders bookstores. Love 'em. Could hang out all day and read magazines. But their bathrooms gotta go! If they had bathrooms like the HOB (perfectly lit, nice music, smells like a stripper), I would move in.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Because it's easier to add to the problem than be a part of the solution. I, for one, make sure I flush and clean up my mess.

When I lived in the dorms in school, every semester, someone would shit on the floor or in a shower. It was beyond disgusting. It wasn't one of those drunken moments; it had to be thought out. No one shits a foot to the left of the toilet "by accident," no pun intended. My theory is that someone has to clean the bathrooms, so why should I make it tougher on him or her when it's not necessary?

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I am reminded of the movie "Candyman," for some reason ...

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

By about six million miles.

Draft saved Draft deleted