1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I Hate Softball

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, May 11, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That's such sexist stereotypical crap. Why are trying to paint softball players as light-hitting chanters? Every one who comes to the plate in our area swings away and is capable of hitting a five-run home run and they are all pretty too......

2. zagoshe

I keep trying to tell you, rubbers usually aren't needed when softball players....

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I don't have any clue why Letterman dumped you....

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, one of us is capable of an original thought...and it ain't you, bubba.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

All I knows is, I ain't seeing many dresses on the third basemen.

I like watching good softball the same way I like watching a high-level Little League game where pitching is dominant. You get to see two practitioners doing what they do best ... and they ARE very good.

And then somebody starts a dugout cheer and fucks the whole thing all to hell.

6. zagoshe

Well, one of us is capable of an original thought....and it ain't you, gump

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Damn, Oop, Zag is just killing you with that rapier wit.

8. zagoshe

Well there you go out of place, one of the cool kids gave you that self esteem stroke you so desired.

And boy he hit me with a real zinger too.

I'm so broken up, it was so mean-spirited of him, I'm going to throw a press conference to cry about it.

9. outofplace

I think that proves my point. No don't you have people to stalk elsewhere?

Yes, spnited...I am truly humbled...

10. zagoshe

You are the one with an apparent crush on me and you are doing the stalking. Just go away, how about that? I mean now that Spnited stroked your obviously very low self esteem and made you feel good about yourself for the day, what other purpose do you serve?

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

blah, blah, blah.

12. outofplace

Wow, you actually understood sarcasm. Good for you.

Despite your presence, this thread interests me. I have covered quite a bit of softball and have a few things to say about it, including refuting your ignorance. So, I'll go where I like. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted