1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are you weird?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I'm weird because I always order my pizza with no cheese.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not sure anyone's gonna top that.

I mean, fuck, if you want pizza dough, they sell that separately too, you know?

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

That's not weird, because that's not pizza.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Yeah, but I'm not gonna put the sauce, bacon, pepperoni and green onion on the fucker.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

"Welcome to Wendy's....may I take your order"

"Uh..yeah....gimme a Triple Cheeseburger with extra lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, mustard, mayonaise....but no meat!"

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I'm weird because I look at the world through a different prism. And I'm content with that.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Had a girlfriend that used to do the same thing. I refused to order it over the phone, I found it so disconcerting ...

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Thanks for that, HB. Thank you for sharing why you're weird, instead of all these other mother fuckers chiming in to reinforce my weirdness. :D

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well, five people have posted why you're a fucking freak. I figure that I'd help ya out and try to get this thing back on track. :D

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Listen, you fucking weirdo, if you want people to reinforce your fucked world view, go to pizzawithoutcheese.com, OK? But as long as you come here, we will deliver the truth to you in a pure and unvarnished manner.

Freak. :D

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That's not even weird....if you want grilled cheese at McDonald's you have to order a cheeseburger without the burger, ketchup, pickles, etc. Just cheese and bun. Takes about 90 minutes to make it, but you can get it.

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

That was awesome, although that is the second time in the last week you've used "unvarnished" in response to one of my posts. I think you need to change your Word of the Day calendar. It's February 18.

Also, pizzawithoutcheese.com doesn't even exist. I checked. Asshole. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.