1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who's the most overrated team after 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by XXXX, Sep 19, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Clearly the most overrated team in week two is the Indianapolis Colts. With out Edge they will not even get to the the AFC championship game or have a 12 win season, good luck Manning once people realize your team can't run, you better be prepared for some blitzing and zone coverages.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Dude, they're called commas. Try them sometime, you might like them.

3. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Just had to bring this up -- looking at the Seahawks-Giants score.

OK... thanks. :)

Giants=overrated

4. the fop

the fop Member

I'm saying my fantasy team. 3-0 with LaMont Jordan and Randy Moss.

5. tommyp

tommyp Member

Not gonna hide...after yesterday's debacle, I would have to say you're right. No excuses, even if both Shockey and Coughlin are correct in their follow-up assessments.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

After three weeks, it's the Ravens. They've beaten three winless teams. Steve McNair has looked like the black Kyle Boller -- 5.82 ypp and a 55% completion percentage? Check out Boller's career stats.

Jamal Lewis still hasn't cracked 100 yards against three teams that allow more than 134 rushing yards per game. With San Diego, Denver, and Carolina on the schedule the next three trips, the Ravens should schedule a meeting with 3-3, cuz that's what they'll be seeing shortly.

Draft saved Draft deleted