1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's doing the Masters Pool?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Apr 1, 2007.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I stand corrected. David Toms is carrying my team at 25th.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Dead last by five strokes. I'm halfway home. :D

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Look at those goblins gobble

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Don't get cocky Oz, I can still catch you.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Hear hear to David Toms and Geoff Ogilvy. As long as DL III doesn't completely implode (which could be very wishful thinking), I might just have a shot at this thing.

6. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Adam Scott is out to shoot a number that I'm lucky to hit. Okay, he'll shoot a number that's half the number I'm lucky to hit on that tracks. Still he's dragging down Roberto de V's Math Class. Could he not have missed the cut for me.

YHS, etc

7. doubledown68

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie... Oy-veh! :)

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

The Fargo North Decoders are the leaders in the clubhouse at 21-over through three rounds. Myself, Kenny Rogers Roasters and Meche is Money are in at 29-over.

Seven of the 21 teams still have one golfer out on the course. The teams' golfers are: Vijay Singh, Vaughn Taylor, Brett Wetterich and David Howell.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

KOBES TROLLS WILRUL AS CHARMIONS!

10. doubledown68

I was giddy at the time I named my team, and I shall refer to myself from here on out as Meche might be money. Kudos, btw, for putting the pool together. This year, it's been more entertaining to see how I stack up on here than watching the tournament itself.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

You just entered the clubhouse at 26-over. David Howell just treated you like a vulnerable teenage concierge at a Colorado resort.

12. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I'm JUST 33-over. Do I get a prize for accumulating 900 strokes on the nose at the 3/4 pole??

Damn you Trevor Immelman, you quitter...

Draft saved Draft deleted