1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's creepier: Joe Simpson or Billy Ray Cyrus?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 18, 2008.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

That Nashville Idol thing isn't new, just a new name. They had Nashville Star on USA Network the last few years, although Cyrus didn't host that one.

It's the same concept, for the most part. Although it is shorter (no audition shows) and there is a original song night, where the singers sing their own songs.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Joe Simpson ------> ultimate creep.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Joe Simpson.

However, my vote for all-time creepy goes to Joe Jackson. No wonder Michael is so fucked up in the head.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

My first thought was also the Braves broadcaster, who is decidedly uncreepy.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

After achy breaky heart cyrus may get some fame back but he will never ever get his dignity back.

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Well, there's dignity, and there's not having to work in a factory or on a farm or, ahem, for a newspaper somewhere for the rest of your life. For entertainers, dignity really isn't a large part of the equation, if at all.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Joe Simpson ... because he openly talked about how Jessica ought to flaunt her D cups.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Double D's

[quote author=Joe Simpson]“Jessica never tries to be sexy. … She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!"[/quote]

At least Joe hasn't launched into a discussion of Jessica and Ashlee's shaving habits. Yet. :eek: :eek:

9. The Donald's assertion that he would do Ivanka if he were not her father, deserves some mention as well.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

At least Joe hasn't launched into a discussion of Jessica and Ashlee's shaving habits. Yet. :eek: :eek:
    [/quote]

That's news to me. We've got a winner.

11. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

I'm sure Michael had no input into that equation.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I blame Tito.

Draft saved Draft deleted