1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you want to get to know well?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Bullshit ...
    You wanna make her Mrs. Creosote No., what, 4? ;)

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's just her roles or what, but while she's funny and pretty, she seems awfully vapid and not at all interesting. That might purely be a product of the roles I've seen her in and the one or two interviews I've seen, but it's the impression that I get.

Kunis seems like she'd actually have something to contribute to a conversation.

And, Gator, the problem with that crew is that any of us would likely instantly become the least funny person in the room. Not only that, I think those guys were all pretty much playing themselves in every role ever. I think we know who they are as people, in a way.

Going back to my DeNiro pick, I have no real sense of what he's like when hanging out with a bunch of friends and I'd be curious to know.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Anna Faris is sort of interesting to me. In the interviews and profiles I've read with her, she admits to being a very serious, intense person without a huge sense of humor. But I think she has fantastic comedic timing. I don't know how she manages that.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Besides my usual answer for everything, I'd have to say Brady Anderson.

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Jay-Z.

He can bring his wife if he wants also.

Draft saved Draft deleted