1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will have the best record in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Aug 26, 2007.

?

Who will have the best record in the NFL?

1. Bears

4.1%
  2. Chargers

20.4%
  3. Colts

16.3%
  4. Cowboys

6.1%
  5. Patriots

38.8%
  6. Saints

2.0%
  7. Other

12.2%
  1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I hope your right and Rothlesberger takes the ol motorcycle out for a spin [bengalsfanboy]
    (Okay, not really. I wouldn't actually want someone to get hurt like that, again.)

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Colts.

3. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

I think the Pats can make a run at 16-0. They won't get there, but they have a shot at starting 10-0 or something.

Chargers will miss Wade Phillips and while they'll be good, they won't be 14-2 again.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

if the preseason means a damned thing it will be the raiders. ;)

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://18to88.com/Articles/starwars2007.htm

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

LT might not score 31 times again, but Rivers will continue to improve at QB, and if Vincent Jackson starts this season like he ended last year's, this is going to be a hell of an offense. And the defense will be at least as good as last year's. I like the hell out of the Chargers, and that's even with Turner at the helm.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Gotta grip the furniture. Could not agree more.

8. How the hell is Philly not even on the poll? The Giants and Redskins will suck, Dallas doesn't have Parcells and the only other good teams in the NFC are New Orleans, Seattle and Chicago - which doesn't have a quarterback AND took some hits on defense. Philly's got to at least be an option, they're better than fucking Dallas.

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Moss has been a saint so far. I'd be willing to bet anything he plays. They've been resting him cause Beli doesn't care about the preseason. I'd like to not see him play again, but there's no way he doesn't suit up.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Spoken like a true phanboy looser. If the Eagles win more than 10 games I'll be very surprised.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

If Donovan stays healthy(and that's a big if), the sky's the limit for the Eagles.

p.s. Yes, he's that good.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. What's the matter, Chuck? No more Vick, so now you're gonna fellate McNabb on a weekly basis?

Draft saved Draft deleted