1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will have the best record in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Aug 26, 2007.

?

Who will have the best record in the NFL?

1. Bears

4.1%
  2. Chargers

20.4%
  3. Colts

16.3%
  4. Cowboys

6.1%
  5. Patriots

38.8%
  6. Saints

2.0%
  7. Other

12.2%
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Good Doc (and Pallister), remember this equation: Norv Turner = Terry Francona

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I say he does. Because if Bill Cowher and Tony Dungy could do it ...

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Okay, that's probably true. Chargers are loaded -- On Shawn Merriman's "special booster" that is.

4. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Fixed.

5. amraeder

No love for any AFC North teams?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The Colts, dammit!!!!!!!! [/fangirl]

Ok, so maybe, just maybe I really think it'll be somebody else, like maybe the team I said would have the worst record in the league.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just a hunch, Oz. I remember reading that Moss' deal made it easy for the Pats to cut him before the regular season.

He hasn't practiced in weeks, if I recall correctly, and the Pats are loaded with WRs. They're not banking on Moss. He keeps this shit up, I bet Belichick says fuck it and see ya later.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No. I see that whole division beating the crap out of each other (except the Browns), with the winner being 11-5.

9. amraeder

But if they cut Moss, I mean Wes Welker isn't coming through that door? You mean he is? Still....

10. amraeder

You're probably right. If anyone could pull away, it's probably the Ravens. But I pretty much agree with you.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I said this last year, and I was wrong (like usual). But I feel it again this year: The Ravens are going to be a disappointment. I can't see McNair staying healthy the whole season and McGahee is waaaaaaaay overrated.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I hope you're right, because I cannot stand the Ravens. [/Steelersfanboy]

Draft saved Draft deleted