1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants a ride on the Sunshine bus?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Got a borders gift card and bought "Little Miss Sunshine." Says it has 4 alternate endings, so that could be fun.

I was thinking in this age of trying to continue a theme of passing it forward ... Maybe we can start an SportsJournalists.com movie chain. So, when I'm done I'll send it to someone, that person watches and sends it to someone, and so on.

So, first one to PM me with the at least 2 correct answers to these 3 questions gets the movie first. Next person could do the same thing, in case multiple folks here PM for the movie. I'll apprise the winner and ask for a mailing addy.

1) Who was Songbird's favorite L.A. Kings forward in the late 80s/early 90s?

2) Who was Songbird's favorite L.A. Kings defenseman before he was traded by idiotic management?

3) Which L.A. Dodgers 3rd baseman in the 80s had so much potential in Songbird's eyes but never matured and fizzled out of MLB?

Let's ride the Sunshine bus!

2. WSKY

WSKY Member

Don't know your answers, but I can tell that Little Miss Sunshine is fucking funny. However, I have not see the alternate endings. Please tell me more.

3. Songbird

As Kevin McDonald of Kids in the Hall says, "Will doooooooo."

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Luc Robitaille.

Rob Blake.

Jeff Hamilton.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Xan - this Sunshine bus?
    [​IMG]

6. Songbird

You, Sir, are da man!

PM me your addy and I'll send it hopefully by this weekend. Good job.

BTW, the Dodgers should've given Hamilton one more year. Funny story about him. He did stink and went a very long time into his rookie year without a homer. One day in Cincinnati he goes yard in the first inning or two ... but then it rained, postponement, any stats washed away. Felt so bad for him. A few games later he hit one that counted.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You saying Xan needs to ride the short bus?

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Wow, I am the man, hahaha. Just a guess. I almost guessed Mike Sharperson, but then saw he didn't play much 3rd in the 80's. Of course, then I saw his untimely death too.

9. Songbird

Me ride short bus! Weeee!

Draft saved Draft deleted