1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is this man?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Feb 1, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just saw Knoblauch's exit "interview" on ESPN. Man is there anything scuzzier than bringing a kid along to curry public favor? "Yes I'm a cheating sack who ducked this as long as humanly possible but hey here's my kid he's cute so I can't be all bad."

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Why bring the kid for public favor? His career is long gone. He can slink away and nobody will give a shit about him.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Bringing his son and wife puts an end to the rumors that were swirling around in his final season in New York.

4. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

"Daddy's going to explain how he cheated. Want to come?"

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

fill me in

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

All this steroid investigation is supposed to be for the good of our children. Knoblauch just showing him what a good daddy he is.

7. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

More like daddy is going to tell you the story of a morally questionable choice he made without causing any harm to others that set you up for life financially. I wish I had heard that one when I was on pop's knee.

8. DOH --
    There is simply no place for that sort of thing in the middle of our national hyster...er...dialogue.
    What would Dick Pound say?

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Ha ha ha

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Sure, I would recognize Mangini.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted