1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the Worst Canadian in History?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 3, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

sacrilege!

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

[​IMG]

This guy. [/Red Green]

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

SportsJournalists.com, why do you hate Canada?

4. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

And Red Green, too! Simply for not being funny - EVER!

5. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

You're spot on with that one.
    An 11 percent approval rating near the end of his second term, and the Air India Flight 182 debacle......It's funny, you could almost say Mulroney was the Canadian Bush.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Patrick McKenna - a damn versatile actor in a country full of versatile actors.

During the last half of the 1990s he simultaneously starred in "Red Green" and in "Traders," a homegrown drama about a Toronto investment bank. In 1998, he won two Gemini Awards (our Emmy) for best actor in a comedy series AND best actor in a drama series - a double that had never been done before and hasn't been done since.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Who hates Canada? I have Oh Canada as my ringtone.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've decided - the worst Canadian would be the person who lays this coin down at the neighbourhood variety store and asks for change.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18508338/?GT1=9951

OTTAWA - Got change for a million? Canada does: the world’s biggest pure gold coin at 220 pounds.

Already, three buyers have shelled out for one of the 1 million Canadian dollar coins introduced last week.

The Royal Canadian mint made the coins — 20 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick — mostly to seize the bragging rights from Austria, which had the record with a 70-pound, 15-inch wide coin.

Just to head off the inevitable stupidity, $1 million Canadian is currently worth $903,628 U.S. That's the face value of the coin, but right now it's selling for about $2.7 million U.S. based on gold's market value.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

ok, has JVD ever been to canada?

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

To meet up with Canseco when he played with the Blue Jays.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

JVD would probably quote Al Capone.

"I don't even know what street Canada is on".

12. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Whoever thinks Lance Storm isn't great!

Draft saved Draft deleted