1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who have you stood in a urinal next to?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by friend of the friendless, Sep 11, 2011.

1. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Drew Bledsoe

2. I've stood next to a few WVU and Marshall coaches and athletic types.
    Ron Jaworksi. Some politicians (Jay Rockefeller and Joe Manchin). And Ann Coulter.

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Can't believe I'm posting on this thread, but when in SportsJournalists.com ...

Los Angeles Kings announcer Bob Miller was a stall-mate about 15 years ago.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Larry Craig. Awkward

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

No one famous but I stood next to a state senator in California who proceeded to ask me if after shaking hands with everyone if now was a good time to wash his hands. While I enjoy a good bathroom joke as much as the next guy, I would rather not have that joke told while I'm in the bathroom. And I certainly don't want a joke about handling one's junk while I'm handling my own junk.

6. Pencil Dick

Pencil Dick Member

Little Rock Airport, early 1990s. Had to have been '90 or '91, because I was there for a friend's wedding.

To my left, Hercules Hernandez. To my right, Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

On the floor, a green military duffel bag. However, the bag was not moving. WWF was in town for a B-list show that Friday night.

Also, in Atlanta years ago, Wolfman Jack.

Also, a drunk Eddie Sutton in the Commonwealth Stadium press box, 1988.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Sooooo...regular Eddie Sutton, then?

8. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Jack Buck in the men's room at the Superdome press box at halftime of a Saints game. I asked him if he stayed in touch with Harry Caray, because I grew up listening to them do Cardinals baseball games. He said he'd talked to Harry a few weeks earlier, and that Harry was enjoying life in Palm Springs.

9. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Justin Abdelkader

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Seal.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Said in your Danielle voice?

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Barrance Whitfield (of Northeast R/B legends Barrance Whitfield and the Savages) in the loo at the Last Call Saloon in Providence years ago. Not the most famous name here, certainly, but he's yukking it up with a buddy who's telling a bad woman story, and Barrance says at the end, midstream, "Life's a bitch. Then you kill 'em all."
    Next time I saw him live, he did a number he had recently written called "OJ Blues."

Draft saved Draft deleted