1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has the bigger 5-hole? redux

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

So I put up a thread a few minutes ago with the title of "Who has the bigger 5-hole?" and the question was Robert Esche or Britney Spears? followed by a link to a picture of Britney going commando. Nothing was left to the imagination. Nothing. But I deleted it because I didn't feel right about posting a link to nudity, no matter how compelled I felt to share a naked picture of Britney's vagina with the group.

Anyway, my question is: What's the decorum on that sort of thing? Do we have limits, even here?

Disclaimer to make myself feel better: The link, by the way, came from the board of one of my fantasy leagues. I didn't go searching for it.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

There was already a thread on Britney and her photos. I believe it's on page two now.

Links are fine. Always links. And label NSFW (not safe for work) if there's even the slightest hint that it could be.

3. Clever username

This isn't a boob falling out of a shirt, it's full vag.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

We know. It's already been posted.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/34487/

5. Clever username

Ah. It's funny, I saw that thread but never made it past the "moldy roast beef" part of the title and had no clue what it was about.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Marty Turco had a huge five-hole tonight ... but Modano didn't help him much.

7. KP

KP Active Member

I thought this was a thread about Tim Thomas.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

All you have to do is deke her, then she'll commit.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Then you just put your stick in the crease...

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Britney is proof the red line still exists in hockey.

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

From what I hear, Brittney has pulled her goalie, allowing a lot of people to score uncontested.

Draft saved Draft deleted