1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who else but Rudy......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Chee, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

would pimp the Bhutto assassination to help his candidacy?

://bravenewfilms.org/blog/23304-rudy-the-next-crisis-is-a-moment-away

"9/11" your way into public office my man.....

2. Imagine what a hero he'd be if he'd put the emergency response center in Brooklyn somewhere. Of course,he and Judi would have had to take cabs to their nooners...

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Just because he made lots of bad decisions that made the outcome worse, doesn't make him any less of a hero after, dammit.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Why - they could have shared the Battery Park flop house with Bernie and Judith.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Show some respect. An entire building almost fell on his head.

6. I think every candidate has been pimping the Bhutto assassination, unfortunately.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Yep...each one made sure they threw it out there that the knew her.
    Unfortunately for Hillary, she forgot that Bhutto had 3 kids and her father wasn't assassinated, but hanged after a trial.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I happened to see one of Rudy's campaign commercials during an NFL game.

Turns out you can watch all of them at your own leisure on youtube.

Can anyone guess what's mentioned in the first few words of the first one that pops up in the list?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Depends on what your definition of assassinated is.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

"Martin Luther King got assasinated. Malcolm X got assasinated. John F. Kennedy got assasinated. [Biggie and Tupac] got shot." -- Chris Rock.

Sorry, first thing that jumped into my mind. I was watching it over the weekend.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

For the most part, I totally agree with Rudy when he says that Americans respond when someone tries to take something away from us, like freedom.

I just don't know where that resolve has been the past seven years while Bush has done that very thing... I guess it's the partisan nature of our government that has prevented us from uniting against this very real threat...

12. Mr. Homer

Mr. Homer Member

Rudy's a joker, he should save himself while he can and get out now.

Draft saved Draft deleted