1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who could possibly care less about anything, in the freaking world, than this?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5956180

a) A complete idiot descended to moronic "I'll screw your sister" trash talking.

b) A complete idiot blew his cork, got himself thrown out of "the most important sporting event in the world" (as we are continually reminded), certainly contributing if not leading to his team's defeat, thus ending his own career in ignominious disaster.

Who gives a shit if they kiss and make up, or if they both pull out straight razors and decaptiate each other on the spot?

In fact, it would be kinda funny if they did.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I still don't believe Materazzi. This is the same guy that said "I don't even know what a terrorist is."

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Musburger should announce the duel. "You are looking LIVE at the Brandenburg Gate ..."

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

No, it's ok. I've already taken history and I'm well informed about what happened in World War II.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Re: Who could possibly care less about anything, in the freaking world, than thi

Who cares what Materazzi said? Nothing he could have possibly said -- NOTHING -- should have prompted Zidane to get him thrown out of a world championship game in overtime.

If your're Zidane, and Materazzi says the most vile, reprehensible, disgusting thing imaginable or even conceivable, then fine, keep on playing, go score the winning goal, then accept the World Cup, and then go stove the fucker's head in with it, in the biggest postgame brawl in the history of the world.

Idiot.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I thought this thread was about Lindsay Lohan...

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I care about Lindsay. Jessica Simpson on the other hand . . . :D

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Ditto that.

This quote really bugged me:
    I love soccer, but that's borderline offensive.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I agree. If you want them to meet, why not make some money off it?

Put 'em in a boxing ring. Let 'em have at it.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Re: Who could possibly care less about anything, in the freaking world, than thi

Honestly, it doesn't matter what Materazzi claims these days. Whatever was really said may never truly be revealed since we'll all just look at it as a stupid comment and an even more stupid reaction.

It is a joke.

Oh, and no I don't give half of a shit what went on. It is all so very pathetic.

11. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I thought this thread was about the start of the NFL season.

Draft saved Draft deleted