1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitney and Bobby's love story comes to an end

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My thoughts whenever Whitney comes up. Heck, even that disco remix of "It's Not Right But It's OK" gave one hope that maybe should could come all the way back. But that was it.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She looks great.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Divorce is whack!

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

My bad, ball. I didn't know they had a reality show? Then again, fuck them shows, dawg! Bobbi Kristina, welcome to the world of high-price shrinks and fucked-up puberty-thru-40's hell.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I added that for you IJAG. It's not right, but it's okay.

Speaking of "Greatest Love of All," that is one my friend's favorite karaoke song to sing to with his wife. I will asking for a moment of silence before they sing that song again. Or a permanent morotorium on that song.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

AP ran a picture of Whitney, along with Clive Davis and Dionne Warwick, yesterday.

Dionne Warwick is 65; Whitney is 43. They look about the same age.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Since they're first cousins and Dionne is psychic and all, could she not have warned Whitney that all this shit was going to happen?

8. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Bobby probably called Whitney "Susan", thus starting the divorce train rolling.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't think you really had to be psychic to figure that out. ::) ::)

10. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

Absolutely.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I don't think she's had a thought worth taking of late.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

"Clever" radio this morning: "Bobby Brown" singing drug-related lyrics to Whitney's tunes; "I bought one bag for a dime."

That was followed by a what-if scenario: What if Ludacris had stayed down on the farm rather than moving to Atlanta?

Draft saved Draft deleted