1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitney and Bobby's love story comes to an end

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Sep 13, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

They'll be back together in a couple of years. How many times have they separated before?

2. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Well, no, she didn't. Unfortunately little Bobbi Kristina (SP?) was front and centre in the reality show. Kid looks like she has eating issues (what a shocker) and they paraded her out in a clothing store, where basically everything was too small. Nice video for her to look back on, once she gets 20 years of therapy from being the fruit of those loins and enjoys the rest of her life.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I guess Bobby's looking for a tender Roni.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

That would be his perogative. He can do what he wants to do.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

It's Whitney's prerogative if she doesn't want to share the crack......she can do what she wants to do.

And good luck finding another guy willing to use his finger as an enema next time you're backed up because of too many painkillers Whitney.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Whew.

I thought she was dead when I saw the thread title.

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

It's her career that's dead.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Biggest waste of talent I have ever seen.

Doc Gooden was an amateur, talent-wise, compared with her.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Whitney in her prime, her first-third albums, had the purest, most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey now, his career is dead too.

Guess she's going to find out if she can make it on her own.

This is sad. I thought for sure he and Whitney would be together forever. He lied to me thru song! I HATE when that happens!!!

No matter what your friends try to tell ya
    We were made to fall in love
    And we will be together, any kind of weather
    It's like that, it's like that

11. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

That's two people that probably really needed to get away from each other. I have a feeling they both enabled each other's drug and alcohol problems. That horrible reality show they had was one of the saddest things...they were just this boring, drugged out, low class couple. Like you would see similar behavior in any shitty neighborhood in the U.S....and she used to be this gorgeous woman with a great singing career.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner in Super Bowl (XXV?) is perhaps the greatest ever.

And her last decent album was "I'm Your Baby Tonight" was her last decent album. Though "My Name is Not Susan" is perhaps her worst song.

Draft saved Draft deleted