1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which new TV shows are you excited to watch, 2012-13 edition...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Aug 4, 2012.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Well ... yeah, that's pretty much just what happened. :)

2. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

I've been with Dish for years, so with all the AMC drama I lost track. I have the basic HD package with two DVRs, used to be called the Bronze package. It's called something else now. Anyway, Dish is up a package, so I guess it's more of a premium choice. I don't have FX either. I'm hoping The Americans goes to Netflix. I'm going to start American Horror Story once I catch up on Walking Dead.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Probably the only reason we're still with Dish is that every time we complain about something they give us a free upgrade. Between the AMC drama and issues they had with the Big 10 and Pac 12 Networks, we're good for the next year.

4. DirecTV has done likewise for me in the past. I've had free sports packages like the NBA, NFL and MLB multiple times because of billing errors or channel disputes. I know others have had trouble with them but their customer service has always been top notch for me.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Catching up on The Following. SSDD. Go to a location, get ambushed, kill some bad guys but not the one they were after, get some intel...find a new location...

Why would anyone want to be paired with Hardy to check something out at this point without at least a dozen other cops outside for backup?

Draft saved Draft deleted