1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is more appalling?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Roses Bookie, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Which is more appalling? O.J. Simpson writing about about how he could have murdered Nicole and Ron or Bush standing in the country where he wouldn't go fight when he was young and saying young Americans need to keep dying in Iraq as long as he says so?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Send Jenna and Babs to Iraq to fight...then I'll listen.

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

O.J., by a country mile. Bush seriously believes in the Iraq War and the worthiness of it...O.J. is a murderer who lied for a decade, then writes a book to cash in on his crime.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I watched "The War Room" again the other night and watched with bemusement on several levels as President George H.W. Bush -- while running against Clinton -- spoke with the most convincing compassion he could muster as he mentioned those poor, disadvantaged youth who had to go fight in Vietnam while Clinton ... well, I think he said something like "while Clinton was getting a blowjob in Moscow."

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

OJ may be one of the worst human beings ever born in America. Of the tens of thousands of murderers who have existed in this country, there are but a few who have changed the country. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan(not American born). Have had thoer actions change the country.
    OJ Simpson and his evil gang of lawyers have eroded significant respect for the law, that to this day has made Americaa far uglier place to be.
    Bush, may be an ignorant bufoon, who is in way over his head and controlled by disasterous and power hungry people, but as bad as Bush and his handlers are, I never really questioned their true motivations. They did all the wrong things, but they tried to accomplish legitmate goals.

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Bush. 2,862 (Americans) to two.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

end of thread

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is that the scoreboard?
    HEY HEY LBJ HOW MANY DID YOU KILL TODAY

Jimmy Carter's disgraceful attempt to rescue Americans in Iran killed more Americans than OJ. Is Jimmy worse than OJ?

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I second leo1

10. I can't believe someone would even ask this question with a straight face.

11. Frylock

Frylock Member

This question is total b.s.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

How many more did he paralyze, cut a limb off of, blind or otherwise maim?

Draft saved Draft deleted