1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where's Poindexter (RUNNING THREAD: 2010 Memorial Day)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 24, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Re: Where's Poindexter?

What the FUCK is that? It looks like he's wet his pants something fierce.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Folks, my apologies for not notifying you that I was leaving the board for a spell. I worry so much for all of you, and I know you feel the same about me. After the scare with Write Brained this week, it was stupid for me not to notify you with another thread. I'm back, I had a healthy lunch, chewed everything thoroughly (30 bites per mouthful).

Lets sticky this thread and make sure that everyone checks in and out, and that we have a cell phone number for everyone, or, a GPS tracking device for the yearly subscribers.

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I can't stop laughing.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

It's Binky from some show on PBS. I typed in Binky on Google, and that's what came up.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't you EVER go away again! You are grounded to this board! You cannot leave here for two weeks! Do you know badly you worried your mother and I? She's sick in the bathroom Poindexter! You just can't run off like that!

We've placed an OnStar chip on the back of your neck. If anything ever happens, just call us and we'll come get you.

We punish you because we care, Poindexter.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Binky is Arthur's friend and should not be made fun of.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

So this is like dickhead's attempt to start a new random thoughts thread with a different title?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

No douchebag. I was worried about Poindexter. He hadn't been here in a few minutes.

And if you go to the random thoughts thread, you'll see I almost never posted there. So go fuck yourself, shithead.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Now if only dickhead would go away for a few months...years maybe...we'd all be better off.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Ding ding ding. Let's get it on.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Taking over for Rosie are we? :D

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Good thing I have some chips and Pepsi left. This could be better than the Tigers 12-0 win.

Draft saved Draft deleted