1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where's Bubbler when you need him?!?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cadet, Sep 27, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So much funnier when the joke was made hours earlier.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I refuse to read the entire thread before posting. Especially when people don't know how to punctuate!!

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Ah yes, I can see where punctuation would be a problem.

Guy's.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Damn it.

5. and i'll be the first to admit, it wasn't even funny. at all.

oh, there's punctuation. i just don't believe in caps. does that mean petty's posts are worthless, too?

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Capsist. And that's already been established!!

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

"Your wife's a Bigfoot, Gus..."

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

God, you guys have spent that much time here? What a bunch of loosers.

"I took your kids fishing, they dipped their heads in the water, came up with fish and said 'goonie goo goo.' What the fuck does goonie goo goo mean, Gus? I went to Spanish Harlem and said 'Goonie goo goo.' My friends told me to shut the fuck up."

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Classic Eddie.

"...and the motherfuckers come up with fish! I jumped back and said, "Can you believe this motherfuckin' shit?" Then the kid took the fish out his mouth and looked at his brother and said, "Goonie-Goo-Goo." What the fuck is going on here? Normal kids don't do shit like that, Gus. But I'm gonna tell you something, motherfucker. You can take your motherfuckin' hairy fat-ass wife moustache bitch out the fuck, you can go upstairs and get the motherfuckin' dog and scoop up the shit and take Eddie and get these mothafuckin' long Angela Davis afro-wearin' motherfuckin' kids of yours and put them in the motherfucking "Goonie-Goo-Goo"-mobile and get the fuck out! And if my wife don't like that, she can get the fuck out, too!"

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

"You missed me bitch!"

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

"I been seeing newspapers every Sunday morning, white dudes be in there in their drawers, never having no bulge in they drawers. Smiling at you. If I ain't have no bulge, I wouldn't be smiling!"

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"My shoe!"

Draft saved Draft deleted