1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where to watch TV online

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Jun 3, 2007.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

(insert favorite string of explitives here)

How fucking stupid am I? I missed the @#@#$@#$ series finale of The Sopranos (or at least the first half of it) tonight.

Now I swear that someone posted a kick-ass link to all kinds of TV shows online. I've searched now for 15 or 20 minutes and I can't find the fucking thread.

Can ANYBODY help me find tonight's episode online? Anywhere?

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Here is the link, but it isn't working right now on my computer:

http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I was initially excited about TV links. But after getting familiar with it, a lot of stuff that's posted is taken down pretty fast. However, I was lucky enough to watch the entire first season of Entourage.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It will be replayed at 8 p.m. CDT on HBOHD tomorrow night.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

http://www3.alluc.org/alluc/

Has a lot, but might not have what you want.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

If you have HBOWest or HBO2 on your cable, mustard, you have 2 more chances to see it tonight... midnight EDT on West and 1 a.m. on HBO2

7. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I've got the DVR set for the non-HD showing at midnight ... but we've got company sleeping in the room with the TV.

This eats it.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So I got done watching Sopranos tonight and was all set to enjoy Entourage. And then I see the "previously on Entourage" and start to realize ... "I haven't seen this." Somehow I must have deleted the episode two weeks ago without having watched it, so now I'm looking for a place to watch it online. No luck yet for that episode, but I did find it ahead next Thursday on HBO and have set up to record it. But I have to wait to watch tonight's episode until Thursday now.

Draft saved Draft deleted