1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where are the apologies from the Dubya?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And maybe some of your John Kerryites can go over there and bow to the bozos that want you dead, Democrat or Republican.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And if I were among the 2,800 dead or however many thousand injured in Iraq, at least I would have solace in knowing the period believes this war represents "just a comma" ...

"Admittedly, it seems like a decade ago. I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will look like just a comma because there is -- my point is, there's a strong will for democracy."

... "Mission accomplished" seems like it would command a period or exclamation point, doesn't it?

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'll not waste time arguing with your dumbass, but I would like to say one thing. Even if it were true that Kerry and his backers would like to see soldiers die, wanting them to die and actually playing a huge role in killing about 3,000 of them are two very different things.

Now, there's a large jar of paste with your name on it.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

You must post 20 times a week about how you're not going to waste your time arguing. Then you post responses to the same person over and over. Make up your mind.

6. pallister, dog might be the biggest jackass on this board. That is saying quite a bit.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

20 a week, huh? So, it shouldn't be hard for you to dig up a couple from the past week.

This is just sad. You couldn't come up with anything really intelligent or witty to say and you damn sure couldn't argue anything I said in my post, so you just made some dumb shit up, because you also just couldn't bear to not post something.

Congratulations, you've dipped to lyman's level.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Still not wasting your time, I see.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

dog earned his honor when he put forth the argument that it was still ok to fly the confederate flag at nascar events.

10. OK, I put the coffee on the tree stump outside my house. Fire away.

11. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

"And maybe some of your John Kerryites can go over there and bow to the bozos that want you dead, Democrat or Republican."

Meet the Frank Burns of the board.

12. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Try again, Boom. Maslow has nothing to do with this.

Is it the "pseudo intellectual class" that is creating economic conditions that are making small farmers and regular folks vote for people like Sam Brownback -- people who are voting against their economic interests and creating conditions antithetical to their financial well-being?

But gays can't marry and stem-cell research is stagnated, so all's well.

You'd think that eventually, these folks will realize that the Republicans are using values as a wedge issue and have no intention of banning abortion or getting prayer in schools... as the American Dream recedes farther and farther.

Draft saved Draft deleted