1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When there's no teleprompter, Obama makes Bush look like Daniel Webster

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Chris, why don't you go back to your blog or your bar or wherever you were for those fine several months when we didn't have to listen to your dinsingenuous lies and bullshit? I'm surprised you have the guts to show your face around here since you and your ilk have pretty much been discredited. No shame whatsoever.

There wasn't anything "nice" about this discussion and all you did was stir up OT's original dumbass post with more of your pandering.

And furthermore you stupid fuck, Canadians arre dying in Afghanistan because your braindead President decided to forget about OBL and invade Iraq. And of course you were still cheering on the sidelines even after the lies had been exposed. Talk about being a shill for war criminals

Away all these months and still doesn't have a clue.

Oh, and Chris, you don't have to have an American passport to post here so please to fuck off.

And I'll comment on whatever posts I feel like. I don't need your permission.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

More inane comments from jr jr the American wannabe.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Boom, you're a joke.

An American wannabe? Please tell me you're not this stupid.

What, so I could claim you and your bumboy Chris as fellow citizens? Not on your life.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And it's been nice knowing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.