1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When is a Canadian Not a Canadian?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Armchair_QB, Feb 7, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Zeke and the Ilk.

Good name for a band.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Better than Rich Eisen's Pennis?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Rich Eisen's Pennis is redunddance

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm only defending the border if Horny and BBJ are the official religion, dammit.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Horny will, in fact, be High Priestess of the ROZ, and BBJ will have all the accolades due her only begotten son.

Accordingly, we will never declare war, but will challenge any nation that attacks us to an NHL-style three-person shootout.

I MIGHT let BBJ shoot first, but Horny is always going last, what with her infallibility and all.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I would be more than happy to sing your national anthem at state functions. :D

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Excellent! YOU'RE HIRED!

Quick, now we need a national anthem.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Something with a great honking high note at the end that I can hold for a day and a half.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The floor is open.

I'll take all suggestions, except for anything by Rush, dammit!

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Something by the Bangles maybe. "Eternal Flame" has that great note at the end. But "Walk like an Egyptian" could be fun at sporting events.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

How about Cinnamon Girl?

No long high note at the end, but you could add one. And Neil Young is Canadian.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Hey, if we're going Neil Young I vote for "Harvest Moon". Although "Helpless" would be an interesting choice for an anthem.

Draft saved Draft deleted