1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When good QBs get bad tats...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Jul 13, 2012.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Have already sent this to five people with tats.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Ditto this for me. Except for the location. Still can't be seen unless I choose to show it.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

My wife has a god-awful tattoo of Michael Jackson's signature on the back of her neck. She got it when we got back to RI from our honeymoon and, like a great and supportive husband, I let her make her own mind up about it and, when it was finished, told her what a terrible idea I personally thought it was.

But, whatever. It's her body, not mine so I don't care all that much.

My brother is worse. He has something like nine or 10 tattoos, the worst of which is a script font spelling of our last name across one of his forearms. When I saw he posted that on FB, I asked him if it was so he could always remember how to spell it.

I think one day I'll get a tattoo. I have an idea of what I want but when I do get it, I'm going to spend a good chunk of money on it so that it's perfect because the only thing worse than getting a shitty tattoo is getting a poorly-done shitty tattoo.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

There's no such thing as a perfect tattoo.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'm sure you catch his meaning. I love looking at the crappy tattoos online where the artist has misspelled a word in a full arm tattoo or some such thing. Dumb people deserve that shit. That is what schieza seems to be trying to avoid. Definitely need to find the best artist you can.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I'm sure his tribute to American Idol tat will be spectacular.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

It'll be a picture of 20 version of me circling around Haley Reinhart and fulfilling her wish for a nice afternoon of bukake.

8. mb

mb Active Member

Showed up for the Tyler Bray tat. Won't leave disappointed.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, if you get the word "bukakke" in, make sure and spell it right.

10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Mine is pretty damn close.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Perfection, in artistic terms, is devoid of character. Gotta have a little something "wrong" that makes a piece of art unique.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted