1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the good word on Tempur-Pedic?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by daveevansedge, Sep 21, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Work computer. I'm not engorging anything on this bad boy.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

IJAG, is that the site where you got your fur-lined handcuffs?

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

You are at work?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Freelance: the furry ones are for wimps.

5. indiansnetwork

Yea furry=gay.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Um, er, I had a ... uh ... source ... tell me that you can't really blow yourself on one of those things. I mean THE THOUGHT OF IT! Trying to blow yourself on an adjustable bed, what kind of sicko would try that?

Seriously though, how good could sex on one of those be? Clearly, you could rig it for various positions, but Christ, by the time you adjust the bed to Defcon 5 doggystyle, you'd be ready to move on to something else.

Seems like it would make the act as mechanical as the bed. You'd be trying to get comfortable for some oral sex and it would be like ...

"No, adjust a little to the right ... no, no that's too far, my mouth is on the side of your leg now, just a smidge to the left. ... yeeeaah, I'm still not there ... I mean I've got 100 percent bush coverage, but I only draw clit if I completely elongate my tounge like I'm trying to touch my nose. I ain't fucking Gene Simmons down here, OK?

No, no I'm sorry, I'm not getting mad, just a little to the ... STOP! ... That's it! ... Yeah! I don't have that kink in my neck anymore and I've got full coverage here. You? I mean we are doing this on your sleep number side of the bed and all ... Dammit! I SAID I wasn't mad about that, and no, I'm not about to freaking switch over now! Just hush up and get ready to have your mind blown ..."

7. indiansnetwork

Sounds like you have had some practice having sex like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted