1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for breakfast today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Well, let's see ... I have breakfast ... then brunch ... then lunch ... then linner ... then dinner ... then dupper ... then supper ... and then a midnight snack where I take a lil' bucket of bacon grease. :)

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

banana. cup of yogurt.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Good Heavens.......what do you weigh, about 6 bills?

Just messin'.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Egg and sausage breakfast burrito, orange juice, Red Bull.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Today:
    2 egg cheese omlette (egg beaters, kraft 2% low fat shredded cheddar, spoon of Tostitos medium salsa)
    1 cinnamon alternative bagel with a spoon of locally produced honey on it
    glass of milk

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Venti ______ mocha from Starbucks. Sometimes peppermint, sometimes raspberry, sometimes vanilla. Every once in a blue moon caramel. NEVER orange, that's gross. Usually a blueberry muffin too. Shouldn't eat out so much, but I can't get going without my SB

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

With such a crazy schedule, I was the same way - eating only two meals a day.
    I've been trying to change that for the past couple of weeks and have noticed when I eat dinner and supper, I don't eat as much if I've had breakfast.
    Today - two waffles with light syrup, a banana and a glass of milk.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Know a guy who doesn't drink milk because, "milk is for calves."

9. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Well, I was going to have four strips of turkey bacon, two Omega-3 eggs turned into a mushroom and cheese omlette. But that was at 11 a.m. when I woke. Now, after a shitload of phone calls, it's 12:21 - do I still have breakfast?

10. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

Safeway Nutritional Chocolate Drink (kind of like Ensure) and a banana. I'm not a big breakfast guy.

If I actually wake up hungry: Four eggs, scrambled. Sliced tomato, salted, peppered and sprinkled with parmesan. Wheat toast.

I, too, usually skip breakfast, grabbing a light lunch and eating dinner past midnight most nights.

11. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I can eat breakfast food any time, day or night. Never get tired of it. That said, I usually eat "breakfast" at noon or 1 p.m., depending on when I wake up. Life of a desker.

Today: Two bowls of maple/brown sugar oatmeal and orange juice.

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I'm like you Buck, I can eat an omlette, pancakes, toast, whatever, at any given time of the day.

I used to meet the wife for lunch and she'd have lunch, I'd order breakfast.

Draft saved Draft deleted