1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"What's a nubian?"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

She cries, while her partner is gone for a moment. She wipes the tears away jus before her partnet arrives and says "So what do you want to do today?"

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

She doesn't cry. She tears up, but doesn't cry. There's a difference.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah. That's how it ends. Exactly. Holden is choked up, and Alyssa is a little stunned. But no tears.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Alyssa Jones? Shit. I know Alyssa Jones. I mean, I know Alyssa Jones, you know what I'm saying? Me and Rick Derris used to hang our with her for awhile, right? Just hanging around her house after school, 'cuz her parents were like never home, and shit. And one day, Rick just whips it out, and starts rubbing it on her leg and shit; chasing her around the living room - I was dying. But you know what the crazy bitch did? She fucking drops to her knees, and just starts sucking him off right in front of me! Like I wasn't even there man! I almost died! But that's not the fucked up part - the fucked up part was Rick, man - right in the middle of it, he turns to me and he's pointing at her and he says "Cohee." Just like that - "Cohee." So I'm like I'll give it a shot. And I start pulling her pants down all slow, 'cuz I figure any second she's gonna turn around and belt me in the mouth, right? But yo, check this shit out - she's all into it man! She don't try to stop me or nothing! She's all wet and shit, and I just went to work, know what I'm saying? Me and Rick are going to town on this crazy bitch, and she's just loving it, all moaning and shit! It was fucked up! So Rick's the one that came up with the nickname - 'cuz that day, she had us locked in tight from both sides - like a pair of goddamn Chinese finger cuffs!

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Cohee London speaks the truth.

6. sportsgopher

sportsgopher Member

Dogma the worst? No freaking way. And tell me you forgot Jersey Girl on purpose because that movie sucked worse than Pamela Anderson, who gives by far the most disinterested celebrity blow job. Dry and with no real urgency.

My list:
    Clerks (For what it was filmed with and for? Incredible. Smart, biting. Good shit.)

Chasing Amy/Dogma (very close)

The rest really deserve no mention though Jay and Silent Bob strike back had its moments.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dogma's not a bad movie. But it's my least favorite of the six in the chronicles, which don't include Jersey Girl.

8. sportsgopher

sportsgopher Member

ahhh, gotcha thought it was just Kevin Smith movies. I can see that then.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I actually liked Jersey Girl, although I'm sure it's a biased opinion because of my love of all-things Kevin Smith. But I thought it was a pretty decent flick, a change of pace for the guy.

With Dogma, it was just real long. It was the first of the six I saw, way back in high school. Like the others, a very, very smart movie. But I laughed harder at the other five.

10. I didn't like it for the most part because it was in that string of Ben Affleck movies where he starts off as a real prick and then you're supposed to grow to love him. Hated his character in the movie, but Miss Librarian Tyler was a nice touch.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Joey Lauren Adams makes every movie she's in better. Lots better.

I've made sure to catch Big Daddy and A Cool Dry Place in the last few days when they were on.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

She does speak to him after he shows her the comic he wrote about their relationship. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something about him finding a personal story to tell. Then she tears up as he leaves and collects herself as her partner returns.

Draft saved Draft deleted