1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the heck has happened to Tiger Woods?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Mar 12, 2011.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Woods, among all players, took the lead in urging the Tour to test for PEDs. He's passed his random tests. I don't think anyone on PEDs would lobby the Tour to begin testing for PEDs. He probably made a mistake dealing with Gallea but there's never been any evidence he took anything.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The hoochie is unbeaten, untied.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

And Rafael Palmeiro pointed his finger at Congress. And Lance Armstrong has tested clean. So what? You don't think it's the least bit curious that he has been completely unable to recover from this knee injury since his doctor got pinched?

4. MrHavercamp

MrHavercamp Member

Did he injure the knee chasing the poontang?

5. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

I pulled a hamstring chasing it.

6. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

I'd blame injuries, despite the conspiracy theories floating around.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Obviously, his doctor is not treating anyone these days. The treatment Woods took from Gallea was blood-spinning, which was ruled conforming by the Tour. And who said his knee is hurting? His game is in the toilet but that's not the problem.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And Palmeiro and Armstrong never said in news conferences like Woods did, flat out one time: "Let's test and you can start with me, right now." They simply didn't talk about it or lied about it after the fact. Say what you want about Woods, and there's a lot to criticize, but he's not dumb enough to lobby for drug testing and then take PEDs.

9. GermanKeyser

GermanKeyser Member

Greatness.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Sez you!

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

I think the knee is the problem. That was the point of my first post. I'm not sure how anyone can say definitively that it isn't.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I think he'd love to be able to blame his current play on the knee. His head is what's still hurting.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well done. Please keep that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted