1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What SJ needs ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Giggity

Giggity Member

What SJ needs now is another folk singer, like I need a hole in my head.

What SJ needs now is a new Frank Sinatra, so I can get you in bed.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is there a European Union law that requires the use of U2's Vertigo as a soundtrack to soccer highlights on YouTube?

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm sitting in a laundromat/bar/restaurant/wi-fi place for my first real, actual, my-own-time internet usage in nearly two weeks.

Damn skippy.

4. lono

lono Active Member

You go, girl!

5. imjustagirl

And I'm wasting it here with you freaks.

OK, question to all: I have a 10:30 a.m. draft with my new coworkers tomorrow for a fantasy league. I can come back here, but I had to beg them to let me use an outlet (my work comp holds a battery charge for less than 10 minutes). I can go to work, draft, then go home and back in at 4 for my 10-hour shift. Or I can say screw it, sleep in and let it autodraft.

Opinions?

6. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Autodraft.

And you love us. Don't lie. Freak. ;)

7. imjustagirl

I do love you all. Oddly enough, I haven't started shaking about not being on here as much...but I do miss you guys. I can't remember what it was, but something happened and my first thought was "God, I wish I could post that."

:-\

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That sounds like the coolest place EVAR.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's not a good sign, IJAG.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Was it taking a breath? :D

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

And that's it and that's the only thing SJ needs, is this. SJ doesn't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all SJ needs. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all SJ needs. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all SJ needs. And that's all SJ needs too. SJ doesn't need one other thing, not one - SJ needs this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all SJ needs. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Just make sure you don't drink the laundry detergent, while pouring the drink into the washing machine. That might not end well.

Draft saved Draft deleted