1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What makes a good track photo?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Songbird, May 27, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yes, you are 100 percent correct, and the reaction photos will not stopped being taken by the city desk side.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Okay I feel like a complete idiot. I'm trying to attach a couple of photos, but I can't find the attachment button. It's not under my additional options.

Is there something I'm missing?

3. 93Devil

Do not use the quick reply.

4. Bob Slydell

Well, I'm having all sorts of issues trying to attach photos. I must be missing something obvious. Under help it says "when enabled" I can attach photos under additional options. How do I enable it?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You need to pay webby for the software upgrade.

6. Bob Slydell

Ah well forget that. He does know we're sportswriters right?

7. 93Devil

Click the icon that looks like a picture and then two bracketed boxes will appear. Between these bracketed boxes, paste the copied URL.

Preview and "Frank" Viola

8. Bob Slydell

I know how to do that. I'm trying post an image not from a site. Just ones I've taken.

9. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

What's even more remarkable is that she is pole vaulting with her left leg amputated at the knee. Must take a long time to hop down the runway.

10. 93Devil

Good luck.

11. You have to host them somewhere first. They won't magically go from your hard drive to this web site. Try Photobucket.com.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow dude, i think you're a little touchy to be honest.

first - i refer to most females less than 25 as girls, although it's probably not real pc on my part.

second - girl is all freaked out by this exposure was a freakin' statement. saw a news story on the girl wednesday morning and then bam there she was again a few minutes later when i pulled up sj. before those two instances, i'd never seen the girl.

so i think you're goin' for something that isn't there.

Draft saved Draft deleted