1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with people?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

http://www.kansas.com/news/updates/story/298732.html

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080201/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq;_ylt=AtHf_ZR5U8ZGOgJKLTKbCJIDW7oF

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Does anyone need anymore proof that they are using their religion as a crutch.
    It is time for the most powerful Muslims to issue a fatwa against them. That is the only way they will get their legs cut off.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The Taliban/Al-Qaida are actually quite religious in that they fervently believe they are battling to bring a fucked up world back to the only true God (theirs). The fact of the matter is that these are uneducated, primitive people whose religious orthodoxy doesn't value the mentally retarded, or women for that matter.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Not all terrorists are "uneducated, primitive" people. Osama sure isn't. Depends on the country.

6. Generally, we suck.
    This has been another installment of Short Answers To Thread Titles.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

True. That statement was way too general. I'm thinking mostly in terms of the Taliban and tribal jihadists in Afghanistan and Pakistan who are used to carry out the dirty work.

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

And Satan gleefully dusts off another chair, waiting for the sick fuck who did this.

9. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

You mean, Johnny Favorite?

10. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Yeah, the use of people with mental retardation as human bombs is the newest low I have seen so far. I couldn't believe it.

Draft saved Draft deleted