1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is it with these Miss USA contestants?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 20, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I love how Miss Nevada is pulling her pants down and pulling her tit out in front of a sign that reads: "Listen to your Dad."

Must a proud day for her and her family.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Rosie on this one. See my above.

And The Donald personally never went bankrupt, but his corporation did.

Still, Trump's crackback was pretty awesome.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

That is classic. Although, if I were a trucker, I'd be highly insulted at being compared to a yappy, know-nothing idiotard like R.O'D.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

She's a huge whore.

Not that that's a bad thing. Plus that tongue would make Gene Simmons nervous.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It's laughable that these pageant officials think anyone still believes these girls are virginal and proper. I mean, they've been selling their looks and their body since they were 4 years old.

6. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Since when has Rosie O'Donnell been relevant to anything?

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Not in itself. It really depends on how much she charges.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

In the minds of normal people, never.

Apparently, though, there are many people who work in the national media and believe that her ill-informed opinions about anything and everything deserve to be heard by the world.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Here's what bugs me about Rosie vs. Donald: she calls him out as morally reprehensible and all he can come back with is "yeah.... well... she's ugly!" Pathetic.

And is it just me or do all those pageant contestants look alike? Seriously, I thought the mug shot of the Nevada girl looked just like the other girl in trouble.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

In his defense, he's right.

He also pointed out the fact that is woefully ill-informed on the topic of his personal finances and for that reason should shut her fucking mouth until she gets her facts straight.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Go Donald Go!

Rosie needs to suck a nut.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Why crack on Rosie?

She's a champion to people who are not idolized in the mainstream. Make all the jokes you want because she's "ugly" and a "lesbian" but she's succeeded in a society that props up the Miss USA-type from day 1 (if you are beautiful or athletic, you are glorified in American society). To do that is amazing. Unfortunately, rather than embrace that story, people embrace those who are idolized.

And now people are going to take Donald Trump seriously on morals and values? Ridiculous. His retort is typical Americana, "uh (avoid the merits of the discussion).....yeah you're ugly." Plus, "since I have $$$ I'm going to kick your ass." Unfortunately, those themes resonate to the mainstream and that's sad.

Draft saved Draft deleted