1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What goofy-as-hell topic will Bush spring on us in this "State of the Union?"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Re: What goofy-as-hell topic will Bush spring on us in this "State of the Union?

[​IMG]

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Re: What goofy-as-hell topic will Bush spring on us in this "State of the Union?

Thanks. Tuesday night just got more interesting.

Oh God, how lame have I become? GW fumbling words and watching the O/U on minutes before he utters September 11th have become entertainment for me.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm evil. In addition to many things at our rag, I put together our TV "best bets." I made it a theme: State of the Union, movie "Big Fat Liar", "Wicked Wicked Games," etc. That was fun. I'm wondering how many people will catch the connections.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I saw a pigman, Jerry, a PIGMAN!

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Bush, Cheney, Pelosi and Robert Byrd together in one sitting is surprising given the post-9/11 world. The latter three are the first in line for the presidency.

I'd guess Condi (No. 5 in line) would be off in a bunker playing catch with Al Haig with the football.

6. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Now THAT's funny.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

He'll say this:

"The liberal media is the scourge of the earth. I like my friend Putin's approach. You know. I looked into his eyes and saw his soul. I agree with him: Do away with them."

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Why? What did that accomplish?

Draft saved Draft deleted