1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do that's childish?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Sep 26, 2012.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The "Do you save?" thread got me thinking: I'm 36, but I'm most definitely not a grown-up in many senses. I don't save that much, my retirement is fucked three ways to Sunday, I've never owned a home, can't seem to make marriages work, don't have kids yet, etc.

I know it can't last forever, but I'll enjoy the shit out of my immaturity until that time comes.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Post on SportsJournalists.com.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Eating habits. Drinking habits (prefer Diet Pepsi and chocolate milk to anything alcoholic).

Other than that I'm a boring adult.

4. Play video games.
    Watch cartoons.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Stick cheap boxes of wine up my ass for a quick buzz. And whitewater rafting.

Oh, I mean, shit, is this thing on?????

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

What do I do that's childish? Care Bear will be along with an annotated list as soon as she finishes compiling it -- next Friday.

7. Story_Idea

Story_Idea New Member

Creosote: With all due respect, because you seem like a good dude from what I see here from time to time, but do you have any interest in growing up at all? A lot of your posts are you talking about about how immature you are. Or disheveled, at the least. Are you just being self-deprecating? Are you bragging or lamenting? If you're lamenting, it seems perfectly possible to make some changes - sticking to things, planning for the future just a little bit more, etc., etc.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Gloating about kicking Creosote's ass at Sheep.

9. Dark_Knight

Dark_Knight Member

I enjoy and use sarcasm more now than I did in my teenage years. And smartass remarks. And the F-word.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

i allow myself to be pulled in by several topics on SportsJournalists.com that never seem to end and certainly never results in a single mind beind changed.

this is the definition of 'insanity,' no?

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I eat Cheetos and jerk off while posting on SportsJournalists.com.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My wife thinks it's childish that I play video games at my age.

Whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted