1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Britney Spears do now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 12, 2007.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I will say her performance was quite lame, her dance moves a joke, the song a train wreck.

However, I found her to be quite attractive in that performance. If I knew nothing of her past (which, of course, is impossible to seperate from her present), I'd find that woman very sexy.

Is MTV exploiting her? Only as much as she and her handlers allow.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Britney's in good shape, so that's not the problem. The outfit wasn't flattering, the performance didn't come close to anything from her glamour past, and then she went commando after the show.

And that's not to mention that while Britney made that infamous performance, K-Fed held a birthday party for the kids. Not sure how the child care works there, but it certainly doesn't help her image any.

3. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

I missed the live show but caught the performance on Youtube...I couldn't finish watching it...my god was it bad.
    Bad dancing, bad song, bad lip syncing and she was dressed like a cheap prostitute. And this is what people were talking about Monday morning.
    I don't see why she deserves the attention, but hey, I wouldn't want that kind of attention.
    Yet, I'd put even money on her new album going gold despite undoubtedly being filled with shitbombs being falsely disguised as music...
    It amazes me that the most striking thing Britney, Paris, Nicole and Lindsay have in common is their desperate lengths in which they seek attention...and how their gladly given it whenever they lift a finger, or their underwear.

4. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Put it this way. I like my women with a little meat on em.

Women that look like they'd blow away if you so much blew a 5 mph wind in their direction? Forget about it.

Sure, Britney has gained weight. Does she look rotten for someone in her twenties who's had two kids? No fuckin' way. Compared to how she used to look? Big difference.

5. Dwizzle P. Catfish

Dwizzle P. Catfish New Member

You think that's tough to watch? Check out Britney's biggest fan make a plea for her. This is just painful.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Exactly... Would it have been the worst thing in the world if she was clothed?

Sarah Silverman, as usual, was perfect...

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The glimpse I had of the performance showed her being pleasantly zaftig. The performance itself sucked goats.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Britney a gay icon? Who knew?

9. Sarah Silverman is wearing on me. I loved her initially. Now it's getting old.

I LOVE following the Britney trash-fest that her life has become. I think she's hot. I think she's fit. I thought she looked great the other night. She danced like ass and lip-synched like ass, but I was fine with the visuals.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I cannot wait until we put together the "Wives and Girlfriends of SportsJournalists.com" calendar. It's going to make ol' Webby a MINT.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

I kind of thought that myself. I would like to be that 'out of shape.'

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

AND HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE MAKE FUN OF BRITNEY! ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS READERS AND MAKING MONEY OFF HER! AND SHE'S A HUMAN! LEAVE HER ALONE! YOU'RE LUCKY SHE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! PLEASE!

LEAVE BRITNEY SPEARS ALONE RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT! ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER, YOU DEAL WITH ME! BECAUSE SHE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW!

Leave her alone.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Fucking frightening.

Draft saved Draft deleted