1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a way to screw up a daughter's birthday.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hackcrack, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

So scratch the "Watership Down" screening for next year's birthday.

2. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I have the dumbest dog in the world. Bunnies run through our front yard all the time - he sits on the front porch and licks himself as they run by, I am sure saying, 'There's that dumbass dog again. Can't believe he doesn't realize we're here. Let's do another lap, just to see if he ever gets his head out of his ass.'

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I remember seeing so damn many bunnies as a kid. Front yard, back yard, side yard, in the road, crossing the road ... just everywhere I went outdoors as a kid there were bunnies. Now I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a rabbit in the last year. And I realize it's been that way for a good while.

I'm supposing it kind of coincides with the re-introduction of hawks to the area. There is now a thriving hawk population -- you see them on the streetlights overhanging the freeways all the time, you see them circling above the rural highways.

And you know they're not filling up on Purina Hawk Chow.

4. hackcrack

hackcrack Member

Kind of reminds me of a cat I had and the mice that would sneak into the house in the country. Those mice were looking around and thinking, "Hey, just for grins, go over there and knock that dipshit's milk bowl over."

Draft saved Draft deleted