1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We've got motherf***ing SNAKES.....IN THE HOUSE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I know a guy who was firefighter in downtown Toronto for many years and he said they had a board up that listed potentially dangerous things - like exotic pets - at addresses in the neighbourhood.

He said there was one place that had snakes and one of the guys was convinced one of them was a Gaboon Viper. He'd read up on the Gaboon Viper and used to tell the other guys, "That's the most dangerous fucking snake in the fucking world. One bite, boom, you're fucking dead, you won't even know what hit you. I don't care if it costs me my job, Chief, if that place goes up I'm not going anywhere near it."

Gotta love that Gaboon Viper.

2. I see his point.
    http://www.photovault.com/Link/Animals/Reptiles/Snakes/Species/GaboonViper.html

3. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

This sounds either like a sexual euphemism or something you'd do in an obscure sport, maybe extreme motocross?

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Couldn't they strap a GPS tracker onto a kitten and send it into the crawlspace?

From there, we just follow the muffled signal.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Gotta love a snake that just lets the action come to him.

Still, I agree with the firefighter.

Draft saved Draft deleted