1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

West Coast SJ.commers: Have a double-double tonight for Mrs. Snyder

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mpcincal, Aug 5, 2006.

1. patchs

patchs Active Member

I have fantasized about eating there. It has to be as good as you guys say. It has to.
    Some day....

2. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

In-N-Out is the one fast-food restaurant that you cannot say enough about. For those of you who've never had the pleasure of eating there, please make sure you do so the next time you're in California, (actually, there are now 6 in Nevada and 11 in Arizona.)

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Went to In-N-Out for the first time two weeks ago when I was in Laguna Beach. It was as great as I'd been led to believe. Did the animal style double-double. Fan-fucking-tastic burger.....

4. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

It absolutely is.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I became a Jay Mariotti fan for one day Monday.

After winning 30 seconds of airtime in the Around The Horn competition, he put on an In-N-Out paper hat and gave a shout out to Mrs. Snyder and thanked her for creating a terrific fast food restaurant.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Before grass grows on her grandma's grave, Lynsi's gonna go at least semi-national with it. Watch and see-the regional flavor will be gone. Pretty sure that plan's been on the drawing board for quite awhile.

As for the hidden bible verses staying or going, well, that's TBD.

7. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

I had my first In-N-Out a couple years back in Universal City.
    Andy Richter, or someone who looked just like him, parked right next to me.
    The burger was quite good, but not up to the sales job presented by the person who recommended it -- or to what you guys are saying, either.

8. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

One of the worst things about my current job is that it doesn't bring me anywhere near an In-N-Out and boy do I miss them.

Nothing like a double-double with an order of hand toweled off french fries. Hmmmmm!!!!

I am however unfamiliar with the Animal style so I'd appreciate it if somebody would fill me in.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Here's (most of) the lingo:

http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out

10. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

"Yes, Donny, near the In N Out Burger."

11. patchs

patchs Active Member

Of course, to our Canadian SportsJournalists.commers, double-double has a different meaning.

12. patchs

patchs Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted